Last updated: January 23, 2018
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using Gamegain365.com (the "Website").
1. Where reference is made to “GameGain365”, “we”, "our" or “us”, this is a reference to Savvel-I Services (Cyprus) Limited a limited liability company organised under the laws of Cyprus, with company number HE369223 and having its registered office at Michael Karaoli Str 2, Engkomi, Nicossia ("Company") (trading as “GameGain365.com”). The Company is regulated by the law of Cyprus.
For the avoidance of doubt, references to “GameGain365” on any section (including sub-domains) of the gamegain365.com website or any other websites or applications that we own or operate (the “Website”) and in any other communication including, but not limited to, offers, promotions, emails and adverts, are abbreviations of gamegain365.com ,GameGain365’s trading name.
Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Website.
3. Where you Compete on a skill game competition, using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound by, the Rules which apply to the current game that you are competing and also the general technical information and products available on the Website from time to time. The Rules can be found in the rules section of each skill game.
4. We may need to change the Terms from time to time for a number of reasons (including to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements). All changes will be published on the Website. The most up to date Terms will be available on the Website. When a major change is carried out on the Terms and Conditions the customer will be requested to accept the new terms and conditions before proceeding. Once accepted, the new terms and conditions will come into effect thereon. Should you, due to any possible changes, not wish to continue using the services of Savvel-I Services Ltd anymore, you can withdraw all of your available funds and close the account.
5. Reference to "you", "your" or the "customer" is reference to any person using the Website or the services of Savvel-I Services Ltd and/or any registered customer of GameGain365.
6. As you are aware, the right to access and/or use the Website (including any or all of the products offered via the Website) may be illegal in certain countries (including, for example, the USA). You are responsible for determining whether your accessing and/or use of the Website is compliant with applicable laws in your jurisdiction and you warrant to us that skill game competition is not illegal in the territory where you reside.
7. GameGain365 is committed to providing excellent customer service. As part of that commitment, GameGain365 is committed to supporting responsible and fair Competition. Although GameGain365 will use its reasonable endeavours to enforce its responsible and fair competition policies,GameGain365 does not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue competing and/or seek to use the Website with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or GameGain365 is unable to enforce its measures/policies for reasons outside of GameGain365’s reasonable control.
8. All customers of GameGain365 agree to abide by these Terms at all times, and also confirm that they are not:
(a) acting in the interests of any third party;
(b) utilising funds originating from any criminal activity or activities;
(c) utilising bank accounts, debit cards and/or credit cards which they are not authorised to use;
(d) going to attempt to hack the Website or, to alter its code in any way; and
(e) going to take part or organise any criminal actions against GameGain365, its affiliates, and/or its customers.
Your access to and use of the Website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Website.
By accessing or using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Website.
Use of the Website
1. Subject to the terms and conditions contained herein, we grant the User a non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable right use the Website gamegain365.com on your PC, as the case may be, in order to access the servers and play the Real Money Skill Games available (the Website and Games together being the "Service").
2. The Website is licensed to you for your private personal use. Please note that the Service is not for use by (i) individuals under 18 years of age, (ii) individuals under the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction and (iii) individuals connecting to the Sites from jurisdictions from which it is illegal to do so. We are not able to verify the legality of the Service in each jurisdiction and it is the User's responsibility to ensure that their use of the Service is lawful.
3. We reserve the right at any time to request from you evidence of age in order to ensure that minors are not using the Service. We further reserve the right to suspend or cancel your account and exclude you, temporarily or permanently, from using the Service if satisfactory proof of age is not provided or if we suspect that you are underage.
4. Savvel-I Services Ltd is the sole holder of all rights in the Website and the Website’s source code, structure and organisation, including copyright, trade secrets, intellectual property and other rights. You may not, within the limits prescribed by applicable laws:
copy, distribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, use penetration technics, modify, translate the Website or make any attempt to access the source code to create derivate works of the source code of the Website, or otherwise;
(each of the above is an "Unauthorised Use").
Savvel-I Services Ltd reserves any and all rights implied or otherwise, which are not expressly granted to the User hereunder and retain all rights, title and interest in and to the Website.
You agree that you will be solely liable for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission by you of any Unauthorised Use. You shall notify Savvel-I Services Ltd immediately upon becoming aware of the commission by any person of any Unauthorised Use and shall provide us with reasonable assistance with any investigations it conducts in light of the information provided by you in this respect.
5. The terms "GameGain365” the domain names “gamegain365.com”, “gamegain365.info” "gamegain365.org" and “gamegain365.net” any other trade marks, service marks, signs, trade names and/or domain names used on the Sites from time to time (the "Trade Marks"), are the trade marks, service marks, signs, trade names and/or domain names of Savvel-I Services Ltd, and these entities reserve all rights to such Trade Marks. In addition, all content on the Sites, including, but not limited to images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio and text (the "Site Content") belongs to Savvel-I Services Ltd and is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property or other rights. You hereby acknowledge that by using the Service and the Sites you obtain no rights in the Site Content and/or the Trade Marks, or any part thereof. Under no circumstances may you use the Site Content and/or the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of Savvel-I Services Ltd.
6. Additionally, you agree not to do anything that will harm or potentially harm the rights, including the intellectual property rights, Savvel-I Services Ltd in the Website, the Trade Marks or the Site Content nor will you do anything that damages the image or reputation of Savvel-I Services Ltd, employees, directors, officers and consultants.
Security And Regulation
1.1 A User may only have one User account on the Sites and shall only use the Service using such single account. It is prohibited for a User to open multiple accounts on the Sites. In the event that we become aware of additional accounts opened by a User, we may close such additional accounts without notice and may confiscate funds held in such accounts.
1.2 Each User account shall be accessible through the use of a combination of a unique GameGain365 ID ("Username"), a unique and secret password ("Password"), (the GameGain365 ID and Password together being referred to as the ("Login Credentials"). The User is obligated to choose his/her own GameGain365 ID and Password in accordance with the rules relating there to.
1.3 The User agrees that he/she is solely responsible for all use of the Service under his/her Login Credentials and that he/she shall not disclose the Login Credentials to any person whatsoever nor permit another person to use the Service via his/her User account.
1.4 The User is obliged to keep his/her Login Credentials secret and confidential at all times and to take all efforts to protect their secrecy and confidentiality. Any unauthorized use of the Login Credentials shall be the sole responsibility of the User and be deemed as his/her use. Any liability therefrom shall be that of the User.
1.5 Updating Payments Details. Updating or adding additional payment details may only be done by contacting Us. It is your responsibility to make yourself aware of the terms upon which your payments are accepted. You are solely responsible to keep yourself informed of any changes.
1.6 Activation. All Users may be sent an email to their registered email address for the activation of their User account. In the event that the activation process is not completed, we reserve the right to suspend all activities on the account until the account details are verified.
1.7 You will not be able to compete in Skill game competitions using the Service in an amount greater than the total amount of money in your User account.
1.8 You are fully responsible for paying all monies owed by you hereunder. You agree not to make any chargebacks, and/or deny or reverse any payment made by you in respect of the Service. You will reimburse us for any chargebacks, denial or reversal of payments you make and any loss suffered by us as a consequence.
1.9 We reserve the right to run credit and/or identity checks on a User, with third party credit reference agencies or services, using the information provided to us by a User on registration with the Service. The third party credit reference agencies or services may retain a record of the information but they will not use the information for any other purpose.
1.10 We reserve the right to use third party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions to process payments made by and to you in connection with your use of the Service.
1.11 We reserve the right to close a User’s account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to such User. Any balance standing to the credit of the User’s account at the time of the closure will be credited to that User’s credit card and/or sent to that User by cheque
1.12 A User may at any time request that their User account be closed by contacting Us. Should we deem it unwise for the User account to be reopened, it will be closed permanently at our sole discretion.
1.13 Users are strictly prohibited from utilising the Service to facilitate any type of illegal money transfer system. You will not use the Service for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you. If we have a suspicion that you may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity, including, without limitation, money laundering activities, or conduct otherwise in violation of this Agreement, your access to the Service will be terminated immediately and/or your User account blocked. If your User account is terminated or blocked in such circumstances, we are under no obligation to refund to you any funds that may be standing to the credit of your User account at such time. In addition we shall be entitled to inform relevant authorities, other online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity and you will cooperate fully with Savvel-I Services Ltd to investigate any such activity. As Cyprus-registered company Savvel-I Services Ltd is also governed by the prevailing anti-money laundering laws of Cyprus.
1.14 It is strictly forbidden for a user to be logged in from two different devices or/and browsers or/and tabs of the same browser simultaneously.
1.15 A user can only play/start one game at a time. Until that game is finished, it is strictly forbidden to play/start another one.
1.16 If it comes to our attention that a user is logged in from a country with restricted (or banned) access, his/her account will be terminated immediately.
1.17 Due to the nature of this industry, unexpected errors might occur during the games and competitions. We commit to resolving them in a fair manner. However, we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case.
1.18 Any restricted or forbidden action that a user might engage into, can and possibly will lead to a ban in his/her account. Until the issue is resolved, his/her funds will remain blocked.
2. Your Equipment
2.1 Your computer equipment and internet connection may affect the performance and/or operation of the Website. GameGain365 does not guarantee that the Website will operate without faults or errors or that the GameGain365 services will be provided without interruption. GameGain365 does not accept any liability for any failures or issues that arise due to your equipment, internet connection or internet or telecommunication service provider (including, for example, if you are unable to compete or lose connection from a competition). As a result you will automatically lose the game which you are competing.
2.3 For further information relating to Website accessibility requirements and technical issues relevant to use of the Website please visit Technical Information. By agreeing with this terms and conditions you also agree on the technical information and issues that can affect you competition and your use of the website.
3. Fair Use
3.1 The Website and GameGain365 products may only be used for the purpose of competing in games of skills.
3.2 You must not use the Website for the benefit of a third party or for any purpose which (in GameGain365's opinion) is illegal, defamatory, abusive or obscene, or which GameGain365 considers discriminatory, fraudulent, dishonest or inappropriate. GameGain365 may report to the authorities any activity which it considers to be suspicious and/or in breach of this paragraph.
3.3 GameGain365 will seek criminal and contractual sanctions against any customer involved in fraudulent, dishonest or criminal acts via or in connection with the Website or GameGain365's products. GameGain365 will withhold payment to any customer where any of these are suspected or where the payment is suspected to be for the benefit of a third party. The customer shall indemnify and shall be liable to pay to GameGain365, on demand, all Claims arising directly or indirectly from the customer’s fraudulent, dishonest or criminal act.
4. Software and Technology Issues
4.1 In order for you to use certain products offered on the Website you may need to download some software (for example, streaming may only be available via a flash player). Also, certain third party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their products. If you do not accept those third party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant third party software. GameGain365 does not accept any liability in respect of any third party software.
4.2 You are only permitted to use any and all software made available to you via the Website for the purpose of using products on the Website and, save to the extent permitted by applicable law, for no other purposes whatsoever.
4.3 We hereby grant to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the relevant software, for the sole purpose of using the Website in accordance with the following provisions.
(a) You do not own the Website. The software is owned and is the exclusive property of Savvel-I Services Ltd or a third party software provider company (the "Software Provider"). Any software and accompanying documentation which have been licensed to Savvel-I Services Ltd are proprietary products of the Software Provider and protected throughout the world by copyright law. Your use of the software does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the software.
(b) The Website is provided "as is" without any warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations, express or implied, statutory or otherwise. Savvel-I Services Ltd hereby excludes all implied terms, conditions and warranties (including any of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for any particular purpose). Savvel-I Services Ltd does not warrant that: (i) the Website will meet your requirements; (ii) the Website will not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights; (iii) the operation of the Website will be error free or uninterrupted; (iv) any defects in the Website will be corrected; or (v) the Website or the servers are virus-free.
(c) In the event of communications or system errors occurring in connection with the settlement of accounts or other features or components of the Website, neither GameGain365 nor the Savvel-I Services Ltd will have any liability to you or to any third party in respect of such errors. GameGain365 reserves the right in the event of such errors to remove all relevant products from the Website and take any other action to correct such errors.
(d) You hereby acknowledge that how you use the Website is outside of GameGain365's control. Accordingly, you load and use the Website at your own risk. Savvel-I Services Ltd will not have any liability to you or to any third party in respect of your receipt of and/or use of the software.
(e) The Website may include confidential information which is secret and valuable to the Software Provider and/or GameGain365. You are not entitled to use or disclose that confidential information other than strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4.4 While GameGain365 endeavours to ensure that the Website is available 24 hours a day, GameGain365 shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to make changes or corrections to or to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website and the content or services or products available through it, including your access to it.
4.5 You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. In particular, you must not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Website or any part of it; any equipment or network on which the Website is stored; any software used in connection with the provision of the Website; or any equipment, software or website owned or used by a third party. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website, software or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
4.6 By software of Savvel-I Services Ltd , is a rephrase of the website or/and the service.
5.1 Without prejudice to any other rights if a User breaches in whole or in part any provision contained herein, including, without limitation, if any of the following occurs:
5.2 Savvel-I Services Ltd reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to take such action as it sees fit, including terminating this Agreement or any other agreement in place with the User, immediately blocking the User’s access to the Service or to any other service offered by the Company, terminating such User's account on the Sites or on any other site operated by the Company, seizing all monies held in the User’s account on the Sites or on any other site operated by the Company and/or taking legal action against such User.
5.3 You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless Savvel-I Services Ltd and its shareholders, directors and employees from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees and any other charges whatsoever, howsoever caused, that may arise as a result of:
Payments And Competition Procedures
1.1 Where possible, all withdrawals will be processed to the payment account from which the deposits were made. Withdrawal payments can only be made in the name of and to the registered account holder and GameGain365 will verify the identity of the customer before any withdrawal is completed.
1.2 For most payment types, withdrawals can be processed by clicking 'Withdraw' on the Website, subject to there being sufficient funds in your e-wallet. Withdrawal requests for amounts greater than €20,000 or currency equivalent may require additional arrangements. A player can withdraw funds up to a miximum of three times per day. For full details on each specific payment type, please refer to Deposits/Withdrarals.
1.3 In order for a user to withdraw funds, the value of games he/she has played must exceed €10.
1.4 The minimum amount a user can withdraw is €30, no matter what method he/she uses.
1.5 If the deposit method of the account is paysafecard and the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, or there is any evidence of a series of competitions which results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, or where all the competition is determined to be low risk, GameGain365 reserves the right to request a receipt showing proof of purchase of the voucher before any withdrawals are processed.
1.6 Withdrawals will be issued to the user only by the same method that he used to deposit and the most of the winnings of that deposit came from. Some exceptions can be made in some type of payments (example, Paysafe card).
1.7 The first withdrawal request that a user initiates will need approximately 10 working days to be processed and issued due to security measures.
1.8 If a user has already requested a withdrawal which is still pending, he may not request another one until the first one has been processed in full. In order for a withdrawal request to be considered fully processed, its state must have changed from "Waiting" to either "Approved", "Completed" or "Cancelled". The state of the request will always be displayed on the user's profile.
1.9 If a user wants to cancel a pending withdrawal request, he/she must contact the administration team in order to do so, provided that the request hasn't gone through yet. In such cases, cancellation might not be possible.
1.10 In order for a user to be able to withdraw the free bonus he need to win 50 times the amount of it. Also he must have deposited first with any of our payment methods.
2.1 If we incur any charge-backs, reversals or other charges in respect of your account, we reserve the right to charge you for the relevant amounts incurred.
2.2 We may, at any time, set off any positive balance on your account against any amounts owed by you to GameGain365.
2.3 Funds cannot be transferred from the account of one customer to the account of another customer. It is also prohibited for players to sell, transfer and/or acquire funds to/from other customers.
2.4 You are responsible for reporting your winnings and losses to the tax and/or other authorities in your jurisdiction.
2.5 Online Skill game competition with real money may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located. If so, you are not authorised to use your payment card to complete the transaction. However, any competition accepted from such jurisdictions will stand - win or lose.
2.6 GameGain365 is not a financial institution and no interest is paid on any customer funds irrespective of the amount held in the customer’s account.
3.Competing in a skill game
3.1 GameGain365 reserves the right to decline all, or part, of any competition requested at its sole and absolute discretion. All competitions are at your own risk and discretion.
3.2 We only accept competitions made online on the website.
3.3 It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure details of their competitions are correct. Once you are competing in a skill game it cannot be cancelled by the customer. GameGain365 reserves the right to cancel any competition at any time.
3.4 Your funds will be allocated to competitions in the order they are placed and will not be available for any other use. GameGain365 reserves the right to void and/or reverse any transactions made after a GameGain365 has been placed involving allocated funds, either at the time or retrospectively.
3.5 By competing in a game your opponent is chosen by our algorithm randomly for the same game and the same amount of competition
4.1 Competing will not be valid if there are insufficient funds in your account.
4.2 A Competition that you request will only be valid once accepted by GameGain365 servers. Each valid competition will receive a unique transaction code. We shall not be liable for the settlement of any competitions which are not issued with a unique transaction code. If you are unsure about the validity of a competition, please check your account history, or contact us.
4.3 Should a dispute arise, you and GameGain365 agree that the GameGain365 transaction log database will be the ultimate authority in such matters.
5. Settlement and Payouts
5.1 Each user can compete only on the available games which are given as a service in the website. GameGain365 dashboard includes in all manners everything a user needs to know about the available online skill games.
5.2 The competition entrance is the standard numeric amount that belongs in each category of play. This amount cannot be changed by the user or while users are competing in the games.
5.3 GameGain365 reserves the right to make changes to the numeric amount of each category and act on its own will and business operation process.
5.4 The categories start from free, which means that the users can enjoy the competition without numeric fund entrance for the game. If a user wants to play using a monetary amount, then the available categories are the following:
Bronze 1 = 1€
Bronze 2 = 2€
Silver 1 = 5€
Silver 2 =10€
Gold 1 = 25€
Gold 2 = 50€
Diamond = 100€
1. No Warranties
1.1 Savvel-I Services Ltd disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the Service which is provided to you "AS IS" and we provide you with no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding its quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy.
1.2 Regardless of our efforts to provide you with service of the highest quality, safety and security, we make no warranty that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website shall be free from viruses, bugs or other contaminants.
1.3 We reserve the right to suspend, discontinue, modify, remove or add to the Service in its absolute discretion with immediate effect and without an obligation to provide you with notice where we consider it necessary to do so, including (for example) where we receive information that you have entered into any self-exclusion agreement with any gambling provider or where we deem it necessary for the management, maintenance or update of the Website and we shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss suffered as a consequence of any decision made by us in this regard.
2.Your Representations And Warranties
Prior to your use of the Service and on an ongoing basis you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
(a) there is a risk of losing money when using the Service and that we have no responsibility to you for any such loss;
(b) we are not a financial institution and no interests will accrue on monies deposited on the Sites;
(c) your use of the Service is at your sole option, discretion and risk;
2.2 We do not provide advice to Users regarding tax and/or legal matters. Users who wish to obtain advice regarding tax and legal matters are advised to contact appropriate advisors and/or authorities in the jurisdiction in which they are domiciled and/or resident;
2.3 The telecommunications networks and Internet access services required for you to access and use the Service are entirely beyond our control and we shall have no liability whatsoever for any outages, slowness, capacity constraints or other deficiencies affecting the same; and
We retain authority over the issuing, maintenance, and closing of Users' accounts on the Sites. Our decision, as regards any aspect of a User's account, use of the Service, or dispute resolution, is final and shall not be open to review or appeal. The account created by a User shall herein after be known as a GameGain365 Account. The User’s GameGain365 Account will provide access to all the Sites, made available to you under the terms of this Agreement, by the Savvel-I Services Ltd, as applicable to your location. Any and all references in this Agreement to the term ‘User account’ or ‘account’ means your GameGain365 Account.
User Payable Taxes
The Website has no obligation to assure that the user will comply in accordance with the tax policy of each country’s regulation or jurisdiction. By creating an account to the Sites, the user has the obligation to pay taxes as his country of residence or the country in which he is competing to the website games, states during it’s Jurisdiction and laws from his profit. Savvel-I Services Ltd are not responsible or/and will not get involved for/to the tax obligations of the user towards it’s country or jurisdiction.
Complaints, Disputes, Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1. The Agreement and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Cyprus. You irrevocably agree that, subject as provided below, the courts of Cyprus shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the Agreement and any matter arising therefrom and irrevocably waive any right that it may have to object to an action being brought in those courts, or to claim that the action has been brought in an inconvenient forum, or that those courts do not have jurisdiction. Nothing in this clause shall limit the right of Savvel-I Services to take proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction, nor shall the taking of proceedings in any one or more jurisdictions preclude the taking of proceedings in any other jurisdictions, whether concurrently or not, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction.
2. If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision hereof or the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision hereof.
3. The User accepts that the historical data of each game shall be as recorded on the servers.
4. GameGain365 will endeavour to make your experience with us an enjoyable one. However, there might be occasions where you might feel dissatisfied with the quality of our product/s or of our customer service. Should there be any complaint, claim or dispute arising from a past or current transaction, please Contact us. Your complaint will be escalated to management and we endeavour to handle it promptly.
5. Should you not be satisfied with the way your complaint was resolved or handled you may escalate directly to the Cyprus Authority. It is important that only complaints of a serious nature are escalated to the Authority.
6. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter, whether of a contractual or non-contractual nature, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Cyprus.
Limitation Of Liability
1. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Savvel-I Services Ltd or any other member of the Company be liable for any special, incidental, direct, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use (or misuse) of the Service even if Savvel-I Services Ltd had prior knowledge of the possibility of such damages.
2. Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit Savvel-I Services Ltd liability for: (a) death or personal injury resulting from its negligence; or (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
3. GameGain365 does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Website or its content (including delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the Website or its content or any errors or omissions in content).
4. While GameGain365 endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, GameGain365 does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. GameGain365 is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, GameGain365 provides you with the Website on the basis that GameGain365 excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.
5. GameGain365 shall not be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way for any of the following (whether incurred directly or indirectly):
(a) loss of profits;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of revenue;
(d) loss of opportunity;
(e) loss of data;
(f) loss of goodwill or reputation; or
(g) any special, indirect or consequential losses,
whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of the parties at the date of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Nothing in this Section shall limit GameGain365's liability to pay the customer winnings or other sums properly owing to it, subject always to these Terms and Conditions and the maximum winnings on products to these Terms and Conditions.
Information And Content
1. GameGain365 receives feeds, commentaries and content from a number of suppliers. Certain third party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their feeds, commentaries and content. If you do not accept the relevant third party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant feeds, commentaries or content.
2. GameGain365 does not accept any liability in respect of any third party feeds, commentaries and content.
3. GameGain365 does not allow any employee, anyone else in any way connected to such employee or anyone otherwise connected to a third party service provider (to be determined in GameGain365's absolute discretion) to compete on any game where the third party service provider is providing a service to GameGain365 . GameGain365 will void any competition where it determines in its absolute discretion that such competition has taken place.
4. Where the Website contains links to third party websites and resources, these links are provided for your information only. GameGain365 has no control over the content of these sites or resources, and accepts no liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. The inclusion of a link to a third party website does not constitute an endorsement of that third party’s website, product or services (if applicable).
5. GameGain365 actively monitors traffic to and from the Website. GameGain365 reserves the right in its sole discretion to block access where evidence indicative of automated or robotic activity is found.
6. GameGain365 reserves the right to restrict access to all or certain parts of the Website in respect of certain jurisdictions.
7. GameGain365 may alter or amend the products offered via the Website at any time and for any reason.
8. From time to time, all or part of the Website may be unavailable for use by you because of our maintenance of the Website and/or alteration or amendment of any of the Website products.
9. The contents of the Website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Savvel-I Services Ltd or/and GameGain365.
10. All product and company names and logos mentioned on the Website are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including GameGain365.
11. Any commercial use or exploitation of the Website or its content is strictly prohibited.