Information Collection and Use
The information and data about you which we may collect, use and process includes the following:
1. information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the Website or any other information you submit to us via the Website or email;
2. records of correspondence, whether via the Website, email, telephone or other means;
3. details of the transactions you carry out with us, whether via the Website, telephone or other means; and
4. details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
Personal information and data, along with other information of yours, may be used for the following purposes:
1. Processing any activity of yours, including card and on-line payments, that is related to the website;
2. Creating, managing and functioning your personal account;
3. Conforming to the website’s legal and regulatory duties;
4. Modifying personal profiles;
5. Informing you of any promotional offers as well as products and services we offer, where you have consented;
6. Monitoring transactions in order to prevent fraud, money laundering, cheating or any irregular or illegal activity.
The security of your Personal Information is of great importance to us. We will make all reasonable actions to ensure that your information is kept secure and protected. We will only disclose personal data and information with third parties in order to ensure the security of our Website and of our users. The disclosure of personal information with third parties including credit reference agencies, who will record any searches on your file, will take place in order to prevent undesired events such money laundering, fraud and any procedure related to the verification data such as age and identity. We may also make enquiries of, and disclose details of how you conduct your account to, such agencies, security organizations and any other relevant third parties for fraud and money laundering prevention.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer's hard drive.
If you want to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or stop the cookies that keep track of your browsing patterns on the Website you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. (the process you must follow will differ from browser to browser). Please take under consideration that deleting our cookies or disabling our future cookies means that you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Website.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Information
We are entitled to share the information we hold on you which includes personal data and competition history with the regulator including the police, in order to investigate fraud, money laundering or competition integrity issues and to comply with our regulatory duties to Cypriot Authority or any other relevant authority.
Access to information
You are entitled to access the information held about you.